Note: Giving an estimate of the time of day (especially before/after sundown) allows me to calculate the correct Hebrew calendar date for your text.
1. TYPE: Orthodox, Conservative, Reform, Reconstructionist, Interfaith, other (specify if possible)
2. LANGUAGE(S): Hebrew/Aramaic, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Turkish, Russian, other...
3. LINK TO TEXT (if available), or LET ME KNOW if you are still searching for or creating your text
Note: If you yourself will not be the recipient, please indicate name as well as address. Within NYC and the metropolitan area, I am happy to offer free delivery in person, to you or a trusted friend/family member.
1. Beloved, Beloved, Witness, Witness, Officiant/Rabbi/Cantor/etc.
2. Bride, Groom, ...
3. Bride, Bride, ...
4. Groom, Groom, ...
5. Witness, Witness (under Aramaic only)
6. Other (specify)
Name, email and/or phone; I send your text to the proofreader/rabbi/officiant for proofing before I letter.
Summarize in words your ideas about color, images to include, designs you liked in my shop... Feel free to give links to Etsy, Pinterest, Photobucket/Flickr/etc., and/or sketches you made yourself. You can upload up to four files in the next field.
If you have additional material for inspiration! These can be Word documents, images (jpg, png), or pdf files. You can also send me pictures or ideas by email attachment later.